Paulo Coelho forever.
- “Life has a way of testing a person’s will, either by having nothing happen at all or by having everything happen at once.”
- “It takes a huge effort to free yourself from memory.”
- “What hurts us is what heals us.”
- “Only two things can reveal life’s great secrets: suffering and love.”
- “In magic – and in life – there is only the present moment, the now. You can’t measure time the way you measure the distance between two points. ‘Time’ doesn’t pass. We human beings have enormous difficulty in focusing on the present; we’re always thinking about what we did, about how we could have done it better, about the consequences of our actions, and about why we didn’t act as we should have. Or else we think about the future, about what we’re going to do tomorrow, what precautions we should take, what dangers await…
View original post 358 từ nữa